First-of-its-kind event addresses skills shortage at electronics manufacturing technician level
March 7th, 2024, Grinsty Rail, Redditch, UK.
Organised by global association and leading industrial companies:
● IPC: recognised as the worldwide standards authority for electronics manufacturing
● Advanced Rework Technology Ltd (A.R.T.):leading independent provider of IPC-certified and bespoke training services for the electronics assembly industry
● Nano Electronic Services Ltd: Independent experts in the electronics industry, offering hardware and software design services, test solutions
● Hosted byGrinsty Rail Limited, the specialist in the design, manufacturer and service of electrical equipment in sectors including the railway Industry.
In the UK and globally there is a massive skills shortage across many industries, especially in manufacturing. We seem to have forgotten that whatever is designed must then be made. The aim of this workshop is to encourage people to find out more, and for local electronics business to promote their facilities and vacancies.
The workshop will include:
● A number of speaker sessions will talk people through the industry, so they can see the opportunities that are available and how they can benefit from a career in electronics.
● An on site soldering workshop where attendees can learn to solder a small LED board that they can take home with them.
● Job fair where local electronics businesses can showcase themselves and promote any vacancies that are available.
Grinsty Rail will also host a tour of their facility to showcase themselves to the local community
The workshop is FREE for attendees who will also receive light lunch and refreshments during the day.
Debbie Wade, Managing Director, Advanced Rework Technology Ltd
Steve Drew, Managing Director, Nano Electronic Services Ltd
The information provided in our posts or blogs are for educational and informative purposes only. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information. We do not provide financial or investment advice. Readers should always seek professional advice before making any financial or investment decisions based on the information provided in our content. We will not be held responsible for any losses, damages or consequences that may arise from relying on the information provided in our content.